ID #1001

How to change the bibliography/reference names?

OR use the following code,
\def\newblock{\hskip .11em plus .33em minus .07em}


Tags: latex

Related entries:

You can comment this FAQ

Comment of K N Raghavan:
Thank you very much. It was helpful.

K. N. Raghavan
Institute of Mathematical Sciences
CIT Campus
Chennai 600 113
Added at: 2009-05-05 07:39